Frais acheteur maximum
1 000 €
3 999 €
4 000 €
19 999 €
20 000 €
49 999 €
1 000 €
50 000 €
5 000 €
The payment of the lot will be made in cash, for the entire price, costs and taxes, even when an export license is required.
The purchaser will be authorized to pay by the following means:
- In cash, up to 30,000 euros, on presentation of their identity papers ;
-By bank check drawn on a Monegasque or French bank upon presentation of identification and to any legal person, registration certificate society (checks drawn on a foreign bank are not accepted).
- By bank transfer in euros;
- By credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX (in case of payment by AMEX, a additional 1.85 % commission corresponding to cashing costs will be collected).
Removal of Purchases:
The buyer must insure his purchase, and Artcurial SAM assumes no liability for any damage items may incur after the sale. All transportation arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo Salle Belle Époque
From the following day after each sale from 11am to 6pm
Until Friday 23rd July 2021 from 10am to 12pm
Monte Carlo Palace
3/9 Boulevard des Moulins
From Tuesday 27th July 2021 from 3pm to 7pm
From Wednesday 28th July
(Monday to Friday from 11am to 1pm and from 3pm to 7pm.)
On request and by appointment only - Summer break from 9th to 23rd August 2021. (+377 97 70 39 49 email@example.com)
7 Rond-Point des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris
From Tuesday 27th July 2021 - 2pm By appointment only
Premium and Taxes:
a) In addition of the lot's hammer price, the buyer must pay the following costs and fees/taxes by lot and by decreasing scale :
1) Lots from the UE:
• From 1 to 250,000 euros: 25% + current VAT.
• From 250,001 to 2,500,000 euros: 20%
+ current VAT.
• Over 2,500,001 euros: 14% + current VAT.
2) Lots from outside the UE: (identified by an ). In addition to the commissions and taxes indicated above, importation expenses will be charged (5.5% of the hammer price, 20% for jewelry and watches, motorcars, wines and spirits and multiples).
3) Artcurial SAM being subject to VAT on the margin, no document mentions VAT.
4) The VAT on buyer's premium and importation expenses may be refund to the purchaser on presentation of written proof of exportation outside the UE.
An UE purchaser who will submit his intra-Community VAT number will be exempted from paying the VAT on buyer's premium providing he can prove with an adequate document that his purchase will be shipped to his EU country home address.
Please note that the Internet fee is included in our premium. There are no additional Internet charges.
Artcurial is happy to provide condition reports for individual lots upon request (PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SEND CONDITION REPORT FOR THE LOT UNDER THE ESTIMATE OF 500 euros).
Artcurial SAM follows a policy to prevent the sale of looted or stolen cultural property.
For lots marked with a box:
Livestock specimen not subject to regulation under the Washington Convention, or under EC regulation 338/97 09/12/1996 or uner the French Environment Code. Commercial use is free of charge in the EU and internationally.
For lots marked with a diamond:
For this auction, CITES re-export and CITES import permits were issued by both the French and Monegasque authorities for the commercial use of this specimen in Monte Carlo. The purchaser of this specimen must apply to the relevant administrative departments for a CITES re-export or CITES import permit if the specimen leaves the EU.
For lots marked with a triangle:
Commercial use of this specimen is free of charge in the EU. However, for this auction, CITES re-export and import permits were issued by both the French and Monegasque authorities for the commercial use of this specimen in Monte Carlo. The purchaser of this specimen must apply to the relevant administrative departments for a CITES re-export or CITES import permit if the specimen leaves the EU.